At Endeavor In-Home Care, it’s our honor and privilege to help seniors live life to the fullest each day through our customized Queen Creek home care services. Whether the need is for help with safe bathing/showering and other personal care needs, light household chores and meals, errands and transportation, companionship, specialized care for dementia, and other needs, we’re on hand with the support needed.
You may find these local resources helpful as well:
- Queen Creek Area Agency on Aging: Offers a large variety of programs and services that enhance the quality of life for residents of Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Queen Creek Senior Program: Offers activities and leisure opportunities that enhance the quality of life for people 50 years of age and older.
- Queen Creek Area Alzheimer’s Association: Provides education and support to all those facing Alzheimer’s and other dementias throughout the community, including those living with the disease, caregivers, health care professionals and families.
Our Queen Creek home care services improve life for older adults, right in the comfort of home, by addressing each individual’s particular needs. Some of the many ways we can help include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Assistance and support for safety in taking baths/showers, getting dressed, and other personal hygiene needs
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Companionship to alleviate loneliness, boredom, and isolation through engaging conversations, games, puzzles, exercise, and other fun activities
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Post-surgical care
- Specialized care for those with dementia
- And many more
We Go the Extra Mile for You
Working with Endeavor In-Home Care for your Queen Creek home care needs means you have the assurance of our area’s most trusted care professionals by your side. We know the challenges involved with selecting the best care solution for a senior family member, and how overwhelming the process can become. We have been part of the Queen Creek community as a locally-owned home care provider, providing the extra advantage of knowing our neighbors and the resources that are available. And, we follow a stringent hiring protocol for all of our caregiving staff – so seniors and the families who love them can feel confident in the level of care they are receiving.
Only the Best Queen Creek Caregivers
Inviting a new caregiver into the home of an older adult you love isn’t always easy. It’s our goal to make the transition to care comfortable and easy in a variety of ways. Each of our caregivers has been thoroughly screened, background checked, interviewed, and provided with full training, so they’re fully equipped to help aging adults with a broad range of care needs, such as preventing falls, utilizing creative and skilled approaches to dementia care, caring for the unique needs in chronic health conditions, preparing appetizing meals, and more. We also take a close look at each person’s particular character traits and interests when pairing a senior with his or her caregiver, making for a fast and lasting bond between the two.
Call Us to Learn More
We are here when you need us, to answer any questions you may have and to offer you a free in-home consultation to share more about our senior care solutions in Queen Creek and the surrounding areas. Contact us by completing our online contact form, or by calling 480-498-2324.