Elderly Companion Services For Your Loved One
As a friend or family member, you do your best to be there for your elderly loved one. You help out on your days off and call throughout the day to check-in, but it is impossible to be there 24 hours a day. At Endeavor In-Home Care, we completely understand. That’s why we offer elderly companion services that are designed to give them the friendship and personal attention they need.
Benefits of Quality Senior Companion Care
Endeavor’s elderly companion care services focus on daily interactions and activities that promote wellness for our clients. Your loved one will receive an individualized assessment to determine the type of companionship care they need. All of our senior companion care services can be paired with other services, such as post-surgery care or the VA Aid & Attendance Program. Just a few of the activities our caregivers can do with your elderly loved one:
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Outings with friends to promote socialization
- Crafts, artwork, and hobbies
- Shower assistance
- Gardening and other outdoor activities
- Going for walks and getting other light exercise to maintain physical activity
- Engaging in fulfilling conversations, telling stories, and reading books
- Participating in any activities to brighten the day!
We’re Here as Much as You Need Us
Endeavor’s senior caregivers are available as often as you need them to be. Our elderly companion services can be tailored to fit your loved one’s lifestyle, your family’s needs, and your budget. Contact us today to get started with a free in-home care assessment and take the first step towards obtaining senior companion care Chandler, AZ and the surrounding areas trust.