Now Handling Covid-19 Positive Cases Through Our CV-19 Team
Endeavor is offering In-Home Care for Covid-19 Positive Patients/Clients.
Endeavor has an on-call CV-19 Team of Top Caregivers immediately available, who have been specially trained in Covid-19 by Judi Knudsen LVN, who is the Administrator at ETI (Endeavor Training Institute). Judi has recently been the Director of Nursing for a large senior community in Mesa, and has first-hand experience in Covid-19 care.
CV-19 Services Include:
- Doctor/Hospital instructions managed by a Care Manager
- Full 24/7 service if needed
- 8 hour minimum shifts to minimize caregivers and patient exposure or re-exposure
- Protocol to help manage any home visitors
- Full PPE training and utilization
- All PPE supplied by Endeavor, including gowns, face shields, masks, gloves, booties and hand sanitizer
- Full sanitization protocol followed
- Extensive Covid-19 caregiver training
- Mask fit tested and health physical on our CV-19 Team
- Nurse oversight as needed
- Med Reminders/Med set up
- Meal prep customized to dietary needs
- Light housekeeping and sanitizing
- Laundry and linen changes
- Transportation in client vehicle to follow up appointments and re-testing for COVID-19 (as needed)
- Pet Care
- Caregivers that are trained and experienced to work with COVID-19 positive clients in their home
The CV-19 Positive services are a premium service provided by Endeavor at rates higher than normal, depending on client needs.
Post Positive Testing:
Once a client receives 2 negative tests, the CV-19 Team will be removed and normal Endeavor caregivers will be assigned at regular rates, for as long as needed.
For additional information or to schedule an intake, contact us at 480-498-2324 or online.