Our Post-Surgery In-Home Care
Makes Recovery Easier & More Comfortable
Sometimes even healthy, young adults need assistance at home. When surgery, treatment, or other medical procedures are required, getting everything scheduled and working out the details is a lot of work. Our post-surgery in-home care can help make your recovery go smoothly and easily. From picking up prescriptions to helping around the house, let a professional in-home caregiver worry about your to-do list while you focus on your recovery.
The first twenty-four hours after coming home from surgery are the most critical—and the most difficult. Having the right caregiver in your home during this time gives you peace of mind in knowing that all of your needs are taken care of. Our caregivers are discreet, and we follow strict guidelines to ensure 100 percent patient confidentiality.
Even more important, our caregivers are focused on your well-being and safety. We want you to have a pleasant recovery experience regardless of the procedure from which you’re recovering.
A few of the services we offer for post-surgery home care:
- Orthopedic Surgery – Recovering from orthopedic surgery, such as a knee or hip replacement, can be a long and difficult process. A professional caregiver can simplify this process by helping with mobility issues, medication reminders, exercise, and other home care services to make getting back on your feet easier.
- Major Surgery – Heart, brain, and other major surgeries can make eating a challenge, let alone getting around and maintaining the house. Our caregivers let you or your loved one rest easier and provide the comprehensive home care needed to make a full recovery.
- After Rehab – Following a stay at a rehab center to recover from surgery, many people find themselves at home still unable to completely care for their daily needs. Our post-surgery home care enables you to seamlessly continue the rehab process in the comfort of home.
- Cosmetic – These surgeries often take at least three full days of recovery, and following the rest requirements is critical for the success of the procedure. We handle all of the lifting, meal preparation, and even light housework so you can sit back, relax, and get the most benefits from your surgery.
- Childbirth – The birth of a child is a special time in a family’s life, but the change can be overwhelming in the days and weeks after coming home from the hospital. Proper bonding is critical to the development of a child during this precious moment in time, and our caregivers can be just what your family needs to keep the household running smoothly. We’ll assist you with everything from grocery shopping to cleaning the house to making dinner so you can enjoy time with your newborn.
- Eye Surgery – Laser eye surgery also requires a few days of recovery. Our caregivers understand the setbacks involved with not being able to use your own sight. That’s why we offer home care services like transportation, meal preparation, and other assistance while you recover.
Schedule Your Post-Surgery In-Home Care Services
Let the caregivers at Endeavor In-Home Care make your post-surgery recovery as easy as possible. Our high-quality Mesa respite care services are available throughout nearby areas such as Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Chandler, AZ. Contact us online or call us at 480-498-2324 for a free assessment so that we can create an in-home care plan perfectly suited to your needs, and to find out if our services are available in your area.