Why Choose Endeavor for In-Home Early Dementia Care?
- The most qualified team members. Endeavor’s caregivers are trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care through the Endeavor Training Institute, receiving state certified caregiving training.
- A customized care plan and activity plan. Our plans are built after careful analysis of your loved one’s abilities, interests, health needs and cognitive function. These plans are revisited and updated regularly.
- Family support. Endeavor goes beyond simply providing caregivers. We also support family members in their care journey with their loved one by providing educational information and tips on dementia care as well as connections to local resources that may be of help.
- A flexible approach. We support and guide family members in providing as much or as little caregiving support as desired, when and where you need it.
- Technology. Endeavor uses the latest technology for creating a care program for each client that is unique and adapts to needs as changes occur.
- The best network of care professionals. We can connect you with our handpicked network of medical professionals that can help you navigate through the medical and insurance processes that often accompany cognitive decline.
Our in-home dementia care supports your loved one with:
- Maintaining independence and a sense of purpose. Studies show that maintaining a sense of purpose and independence helps lessen the damaging cognitive effects of dementia. Endeavor helps loved ones remain independent regardless of the level of cognitive decline.
- Help maintaining a routine. Keeping a regular routine has been proven to help people with Alzheimer’s better function in their day-to-day lives.
- Emotional support. We’ll walk beside you and your loved one every step of the way to help prepare for and adapt to the mental and physical changes that can occur with dementia.
- Accompaniment for appointments/events. Helping a loved one with dementia attend events outside of the home takes careful planning and patience. Our specially trained caregivers can transport and accompany your loved one to doctor’s appointments, family outings and events.
Our In-Home Care Team Can Provide:
- Assistance at mealtimes
- Sensitive and gently persuasive personal care
- Medication reminders
- Light housework
- And more!
Discover Endeavor’s Platinum Cognitive Care Program
In addition to our exceptional in-home early dementia care services, families who want to elevate care for a loved one to the next level or who require 24/7 care are invited to explore our Platinum Cognitive Care program.
Our Platinum Cognitive Care Program includes all of the services and benefits of our early Alzheimer’s/dementia care as well as the following benefits:
- Your Own Designated Platinum Cognitive Care Team. A dedicated coach extensively trained in dementia care and cognitive decline is assigned to your family along with cognitive care specialists. Each Platinum team member is an Endeavor Training Institute (ETI) Certified Platinum Cognitive Care Professional who meets continuous training requirements and ongoing skill assessments.
- Personal Coaching Sessions. Each Platinum Cognitive Care Coach has received advanced training in neurological progression and long term care planning strategies and can help families work through emotional family dynamics. The wellbeing of close family members is an important part of our focus, allowing us to help reduce family stress and fatigue that often accompanies family care. Confidential coaching sessions are provided for individuals and/or their loved ones on a monthly, weekly, or as-needed basis.
- Optional Concierge Services. Endeavor can provide ongoing daily resources that go well beyond professional home care services. Our optional concierge services offer support and coordination in a variety of areas.
- Personalized Training. Individualized education, training and access to cutting edge resources are provided to help facilitate adjustment and positive outcomes in a new normal.
- Advanced Technology. We utilize technology specifically created for dementia care to help create a structured program for your loved one based on his or her individual needs and lifestyle. Ongoing analysis helps keep the program current as the disease progresses and helps assure your loved one maintains an optimal quality of life.
Endeavor’s Cognitive Coaching Program for Families
Endeavor In-Home Care offers a cognitive coaching program for family members concerned about a variety of issues with their loved one, including symptoms of dementia, memory decline, fears about age-related life changes, and symptoms of depression and related conditions.
Endeavor’s Partnership With Care Facilities
When non-medical homecare is no longer suitable for our dementia and Alzheimer’s clients, we have partnered with the best facilities to provide you with options to ensure the best continuum of care for your loved one.
Additionally, we can provide cognitive care services within the care facilities. Oftentimes, this allows residents to delay or avoid moving to a higher level of care, which can cause anxiety in a loved one with dementia.
Life with cognitive decline can continue to be full of hope, purpose, and enjoyment. What drives us is a desire to help each client plan and achieve a brighter future and high quality of life for years to come. You become our family and we become part of yours. A greater quality of life for you and your family is our commitment.
Contact us for a free assessment and to learn more about our personalized Alzheimer’s home care and Mesa senior home care.