A Phoenix Home Care Agency That Delivers On Its Promise
Endeavor In-Home Care is excited to be the agency clients and their families trust to provide the highest quality of care in the greater Phoenix area. We pride ourselves on bringing love and joy into the lives and homes of our clients. We always deliver “The Endeavor Difference,” which is our company’s promise to everyone who uses our in-home care services.
The Endeavor Difference
At Endeavor In-Home Care, we love what we do, and it shows! We’re committed to enriching the lives of our clients each and every day by going above and beyond the expectations of those we serve, in a variety of ways that are unique to Endeavor.
What Sets Our Agency Apart
We’re the leading Phoenix home care agency and for the surrounding areas, for good reason. Endeavor stands out because we are:
- A local family owned and operated independent agency
- Award-winning, earning the Senior Advisor Best of Senior Living Award for four straight years
- Every client receives a Dedicated Care Manager available 24/7 to address any questions or concerns
- We have up to 8 on-call caregivers available at any time to staff new cases
- Cognitive Care Specialists, with extensive training and certifications in Alzheimer’s and dementia care, which help to make us the best choice in Arizona for in-home dementia care.
- Members of:
- Proud supporters of the Wounded Warrior Project
- Dedicated to choosing only the very best caregivers and equipping them to provide exceptional care through the Endeavor Training Institute (ETI)
Our Professional Care Team
The heart and soul of Endeavor is our team of professionals who provide the extraordinary care seniors deserve, through:
- Nurse-guided care
- Extensive training and an average of 10 years’ experience
- Certifications for all caregivers:
- CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants)
- HHAs (Home Health Aides)
- RNs (Registered Nurses)
- EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians)
- Dementia Caregivers and Family Coaches
We’re proud to subscribe to the highest level of caregiving standards in the State of Arizona, hiring only those who meet our stringent requirements based on a combination of skill, experience, and an innate character of caring and integrity. We then provide bonding and insurance and extensive training to ensure each caregiver is fully equipped to provide the very best care.
Certified In-House Training Institute
To empower our care team to be the best they can be, we are pleased to run a state-licensed, certified caregiver training institute – The Endeavor Training Institute.
Offering education for not only our own care team, but for others in the community who are interested in improving quality of life for older adults, our exclusive training program features:
- An 18-hour Bridge to Certified Caregiver program
- An additional 4 – 20 hours of extensive training in Alzheimer’s and dementia
- CEUs for CNAs, LPNs, RNs, and assisted living managers
We serve clients with the utmost respect, care, and security so they can enjoy happier, healthier, and more independent lives. And, with our competitive pricing matched with unparalleled service and passion, it’s no wonder families trust Endeavor to provide the high quality care their loved ones need and deserve. Contact us online or call 480-498-2324 to learn more or to request a free in-home consultation from our Phoenix home care team.
Our Mission to Care Is a Family Affair!
Dave and Nancy Rodgers are the owners and heart of Endeavor In-Home Care. After both had a few tender life-changing family caregiving experiences, they were inspired to build a company that would bring a new level of love, joy, and care into the lives of clients and their families. Their incredible love of people and desire to serve are the reasons Endeavor is like no other home care agency in the industry.
Our Phoenix home care team truly cares about our clients. Our caregivers don’t see themselves as simply providing a service. They strive to make deep connections, build relationships, and improve every aspect of our clients’ lives.
We’re here to help our clients in any capacity, whether that’s providing senior companion care, post-surgery temporary care, or expert dementia home care.
We value and respect the opinions of our clients, which is why we sit down with you to perform a thorough assessment. If you or your loved one has special religious preferences or dietary needs, our caregivers will always respect those wishes.
Our in-home care services empower our clients, including those with very limited mobility. By having the freedom to live at home and remain independent, our clients often live more fulfilling, joyous lives.